Wednesday, November 17, 2021
- No School November 19th -Fall Break.
- Happy Birthday A. Munoz we hope you have a fantastic day.
- There will be a Pep Assembly on Thursday, November 18th 7th hour for HS. Please wait for the all call.
- We will be starting up a Future Teacher’s of America Club for our school district. This club will help promote the teaching profession. This club will be open for grades 9-12. We will plan different events throughout the year as well as take 2 trips to visit college campuses with education programs. Even if you are not committed to being a teacher its still ok to attend. We will have our first meeting Monday, November, 22nd at 7:35 in the library. Mrs. Skaggs
- Any Junior interested in ACT Prep can come to the library 7th hour Monday, the 22nd.
- HS Basketball will travel to Rolla Saturday, November 20th JV at 9:00, Varsity at 10:45, and Girls at 12:30. Bus will leave at 7:15.
- HS Basketball Teams will travel to St. Paul on Tuesday, November 23rd at 5:00 the bus will leave at 2:45.