August 28, 2015
- ALL students are to enter the high school building thru the old gym in the mornings. Thank you, Mr. Harlow Athletes: All drug forms are to be returned to my office today. Thank you, Coach Meloy
- All time sheets, absentees, and bills are due in the office today. Thank you, LaDonna
- The high school baseball team will travel to Lesterville on Tuesday. Game time is 4:00 with the bus leaving at 2:40.
- The Lady Eagles defeated Salem last night! The Lady Eagles will travel to Winona on Tuesday. Game time is 6:00 with the bus leaving at 3:45.
- A signup sheet for HS-STUCO reps. and officers will be in the office. A list of qualifications will also be available for those who have questions. Officer candidates are required to give a speech during an assembly on Thursday September 3rd at 1:45 p.m. Thank you, Mrs. Barton
- All cadet teachers must turn in a journal ASAP. Thank you, Mrs. Rachel Gore
- I need to see all SENIOR A+ students during 2nd, 3rd, or 4th hour sometime this week. Check with your teacher before meeting with me. This will only be a 5 minute meeting. Thanks! Mrs. Rachel Gore
- Help us celebrate 75 years of beauty, serenity, and pure joy in the outdoors. Loggers Lake Recreation area Mark Twain National Forest September 19th at 1:00. See flyers on bulletin board for more information.
- MISSING: Two blue ice buckets from the cafeteria. If you know where these buckets are, please return them! Thanks, the Cooks
- Reminder: All Junior Beta members must sign up for concession stand. I need more workers! The list is in my room. Thanks, Mrs. Berkheimer
- There will be a Beta meeting for ALL Beta members at 12:20 today in the cafeteria. Thank you, Ms. Klipfel and Mrs. Berkheimer
- Students: If you place a lock on your locker that was not issued by the school, a key or the combination will need to be turned in to the office. Thank you, Mr. Harlow
© 2015 bunker r-iii school district. All rights reserved. | Design by TEMPLATED.